Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Some really cool sites to bookmark - IP Address

Some really cool sites to bookmark - IP Address


What is my IP ?
I didn't know this could be so easy to find out, what my IP address appears to outside world. Most of the time when we are on a private network the IP address which appears to to the world is not same as you find out using ipconfig command. If yuo want to check what is your IP address seen by outside world then you can go to this site

http://whatismyip.com/


Who owns this IP?
Finding out whom is this IP address belongs to is easy using arin, try out www.arin.net/ for searching some ip address. May be try your own IP and see what it gives. You can find out your IP address and other details by going to command line and typing "ipconfig" command.

Let me know your thoughts and comments, if you have some better information please feel free to share with me.

Recent Comments

Bzvi commented on some really cool sites to bookmark ip: “There is a iGoogle gadget for finding…”

Jennifer commented on ergonomic breaks reminder: “I've commented on this post earlier,…”

Samantha and Mr. Tigger commented on craiglist scam used car online purchase: “Oh my!! Now a days you have to be so…”

Diane Scott commented on craiglist scam used car online purchase: “We sold our van on Craigslist, but…”

Julie commented on craiglist scam used car online purchase: “I had a friend get scammed like this…”

Christina thecoffeelady commented on craiglist scam used car online purchase: “Before I declare this a scam, I would…”

Heather in Beautiful BC commented on craiglist scam used car online purchase: “Buyer Beware! I will be interested to…”

Connie commented on craiglist scam used car online purchase: “It's a shame that people do fall for…”

Posts

Posts

No comments: