Monday, December 29, 2008

Forex Markets



The United States Dollar $

The US economy is the biggest in the world since WWII and it currency, the USD, is the major currency used by traders around the world. It is used as the default currency for quanitation of most products and comodities around the world. The US economy is the most influencial market on global economy today and most of the world’s economy depends on the US performance. This makes it the default for charts and generally trades in pairs against the pound. The US dollar is the most important player in the forex market.

Forex News

December 29, 2008

The Greenback declines on concern US recession will worsen

After the Christmas holiday, the dollar continue weakening versus the euro on expectation the US recession will deepen as US housing and manufacturing reports this week may show the US economy is shrinking and plunging further into recession. Also the greenback drop versus the yen in Asia forex market due to concerns that renewed conflict [...]

Read More...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. forex kings